Tony Here :):):)

Hey all ,

I made this account a while back and never really got round to using it , that's more than likely because i packed in my health plan before i even logged in , but now im a whole new person. Ive changed my drastic lifestyle into a healthy one , loosing just under 3 stone since January and its all staying off threw my high protein low carb life plan.

Ive updated my profile for everyone to see , and i would really love it if anyone here could recommend me some nice groups. Feel free to add me as a friend and hit me up for some advice , ive still got a lot to learn but ive learnt a lot from a lot of different people since the start of this year. I will also add a lot of before and after photos to my profile so everyone can check out the transformation.

Thanks for reading :)

Replies

• marise1113
    marise1113 Posts: 82 Member
    Hello Tony:flowerforyou: Wishing you great success on your journey!
  • TonyRi
    TonyRi Posts: 65
    Cheers :D:D:D:D
  • TonyRi
    Bumping for more friends :D
  • TonyRi
    Bump :D
  • dessertlover27
    dessertlover27 Posts: 385 Member
    Hi, here daily. So feel free to add me, if you're active in this site. :)
  • Mystixx
    Mystixx Posts: 2
    Hi Tony. Good luck with your journey , all the best :)
  • willowlefae
    willowlefae Posts: 11 Member
    Hi!! Awesome job! Feel free to add me.... We all need that support ^.^
  • TonyRi
    Hey all , thanks so much for the adds so far , everyones been really great.

If more people want to add me your more than welcome to , its really nice being able to mingle with others loosing weight to.

:)
  • wateryphoenix
    wateryphoenix Posts: 644 Member
    I also started this some time ago, but never logged anything and completely forgot that I had made a profile. So I've started again since the end of May. I already have a few friends on here that I would feel bad for just vanishing on, so that keeps me motivated to keep coming back. If i keep coming back, I feel like I should post something good in my food diary. I don't lie....so that makes me behave. XD

Anyways. Nice to meet you, and I'm adding you. Anyone else can add me if they wish to, as well.