Accountability friends

Options
Hi all, I have used My fitness pal for a while now and find it's a great tool. I have been reading about how people tend to achieve more when they are accountable to someone. I'm looking for anyone who would like to join me . The way it works is simple: you post tomorrow's list of things to do (Start with just one) especially the one you know you procrastinate about, you can attach a photo if u want. My first task is cleaning the kitchen before bed . Waking up to a untidy kitchen hinders my daily activities... hence puts me in a bad mood and I'm unmotivated to do any walking. If you think this would work for you please add me to your mfp

Replies

• griersonwedding2015
    griersonwedding2015 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    i just finished losing 73 lbs and am working on toning and maintaining my weight. my support through this whole 7 month journey has been crap! my friends and family werent vey supportive. i am not on here as much i log my cals then log off basically!! hahabut if you need support find me here:
    instagram : sweatingbeautyshay
    facebook: search Schaeffer Grierson
    blog: schaeffermgrierson.wordpress.com

i want to start having "online" "pen pals" connected through the fitness and health world! people i can talk to and possibly become long distance friends with through a healthy journey!!

i am not spam or trying to sell anything! hahah