I need a support/motivation Buddy!

Options
Hi all,

This is my first time posting but I love MFP so I thought I would try find someone(s) in this forum who is willing to help support and encourage me. I have previously lost 30 pounds-ish in 6 months (about 2 years ago), because I had a partner who continually supported me and told me I was beautiful every day, which definitely helped! Also, they designed my diet and helped make all of my meals. However, recently (in the past year), I have lost friends and my relationship fell apart. Consequently, the stress and and sadness affected my eating, and I gained 40 pounds. I am now faced with the daunting task of loosing the weight without my ex partners help, and it isn't working out so well. I know it is my dieting, rather than my exercise (I aim for 5-6x 30 minute sessions a week, but only do as much as my body can handle) that is making me stay at a stand-still. I have an eating disorder, which I try keep in check as well, but it has been a struggle.
So really, I am needing someone who I can support and motivate as well! Because, life is better when you give and take and help each other get to a happy place!

Please friend me! I will aim to message you every day to encourage and support you and try to be available if you are struggling (time difference may cause difficulties)

Thanks!!

Replies

• mjedy16
    mjedy16 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi, I just wrote a similar message of needing support to lose weight. I am trying to add you as a friend. If you know how please add me :)
  • esjae68
    esjae68 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Let's be each other's motivation!!!! I lack also!!!!
  • klechner4
    klechner4 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi feel free to add me here or on Instagram (@myjournal4) or email me (kamila_d.o@hotmail.com) I'm looking for friends to help me keep going and to motivate me!
  • griersonwedding2015
    griersonwedding2015 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    i also lost about 20 lbs 2 years ago...gained it all back and then restarted in october and 3 weeks ago i just finished losing 73 lbs so i know you can do it! i am not on here as much i log my cals then log off basically!! hahabut if you need support find me here:
    instagram : sweatingbeautyshay
    facebook: search Schaeffer Grierson
    blog: schaeffermgrierson.wordpress.com

i want to start having "online" "pen pals" connected through the fitness and health world! people i can talk to and possibly become long distance friends with through a healthy journey!!

i am not spam or trying to sell anything! hahah

@klechner4 i added you on IG!
    @mjedy16
  • kiwilili
    kiwilili Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much guys! It means a lot. I am adding you all on here :) or I will email you <3