Hi from me!!

Options
Hi all,

Just thought I'd introduce myself and tell you a little about what has brought me here.

My name is Nicola and I am 31, living in Bridgend, South Wales with my husband and two beautiful children. Following my second child (I ate what ever I wanted and more besides) I weighed in at 14 stone - which is HUGE for my 4'9" frame. My little boy is now creeping up to two and a half and I have slowly crept down do 9 stone 10lb. Mostly through following Weightwatchers and getting more active. But recently I have stalled and lost my MoJo. So I am here today hoping that a new fresh start will help me to lose the final 25lbs.

I have got a few things to keep me motivated. We have planned two trips this year. The first in just under 7 weeks to the South of France (I hope to be 8lbs lighter for this) and another to San Diego In October. This is the one I am really aiming for - a little over 19 weeks away. Now I know it would be a big ask to be at goal for then, but I am aiming to get as near as I possibly can!

Anyway that is me. I would love to hear a bit more about any of you and your stories. Any advice you have for me is always welcome.

Best of luck to everyone,

Nicola

Replies