Endomondo app

Options
Hi, I've connected my profile to Endomono app but I can't upload results of the trainings :( Has anyone have an idea how to deal with this problem?

Replies

• CM_73
    CM_73 Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    It's under "settings" then "connect". Then you just tick the option to share workouts to MFP.
    Be aware though that it doesn't upload strength training, or "general" workouts, it only seems to do cardio. Also, it lumps them together on your MFP feed so if you complete a workout in the morning, then one in the evening, it just updates that first post with the increased time/calorie burn.
    Hope that helps!
  • Artemis68
    Artemis68 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Can anyone tell me if I have to have the MFP app installed on the same device for Endo to post to MFP? I have Runtastic currently and it needs the MFP app installed... I use blackberry so that isn't an option.
  • CM_73
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Artemis68 wrote: »
    Can anyone tell me if I have to have the MFP app installed on the same device for Endo to post to MFP? I have Runtastic currently and it needs the MFP app installed... I use blackberry so that isn't an option.

Not as far as I know. It's the website that syncs to MFP, not the app.

• jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    Options
    @CM_73 , you are so quick on the draw. I bow to you. Something else to check, @majuss86 . You've linked MFP to Endomondo. Also go on to Endomondo and link to MFP.

All my Endomondo runs automatically post to MFP now.
  • CM_73
    Options
    jgnatca wrote: »
    @CM_73 , you are so quick on the draw. I bow to you. Something else to check, @majuss86 . You've linked MFP to Endomondo. Also go on to Endomondo and link to MFP.

All my Endomondo runs automatically post to MFP now.

I was just in the right place at the right time!
    I do love Endo, I've got 5 Years worth of data on there which makes my inner geek very happy!

• tanyariewer
    tanyariewer Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Having trouble linking endomondo to mfp. Any suggestions? What am I doing wrong?