20 lbs by Labor Day challenge group.....

Options
I started a group called Lose 20 lbs by Labor Day: Summer Weightloss Group for Girls. Any interested ladies, please go to the group tab and join. I hope we can get some members enlisted. Let's take advantage of the good summer weather, work out more, eat healthy, and hopefully lose 20 lbs (or whatever your respective goals is) during the summer.

Replies

• mxmakm
    mxmakm Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    I would love to join this challenge! I'm in a 20 pound challenge but it ends earlier than this so I would like to join this one too. I love challenges lol. I'll find it in the group section. =)
  • mxmakm
    mxmakm Posts: 1,166 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Sorry, double post!
  • lnmiller4
    lnmiller4 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    How do you join the group? Sorry, brand new to MFP and the community/group features! Any help would be great :smile:
  • sparklinnrse
    sparklinnrse Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Would love to join this challenge and group! I have 20 lbs to lose before my wedding in the beginning of October and need a lot of motivation and support to get me to keep pushing. I started last week counting calories again and have lost 3 lbs so far but need a push to work out! Let's go girls! We can do this!!
  • mustloseweight2015
    mustloseweight2015 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I'm glad to see the interest in group :)
    @Inmiller4 - Locate and click on the community tab on top on MFP (it's in the same line are food, exercise, etc.), then click on Group right below. Once you're there, try to find the group Lose 20 lbs by Labor Day: Summer Weightloss Group for Girls. And then click on join. Alternatively, I can add you as a friend and then invite you to the group. So then you can just click on the link to join.
  • mustloseweight2015
    mustloseweight2015 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    @sparklinnrse - That's exciting and such as fantastic motivator!! :)