Let's support each other!

Options
New to this app and community but I love the positive energy and I'm looking for friends to share my journey with.
About 5 years ago I took a hard look at myself: 29 and borderline obese. I decided I didn't want to live an unhealthy life, so I started using portion control and was able to lose 55 pounds over about 3 years. And hooray, I've kept it off and have maintained a healthy weight!
BUT I've recently started gaining a few pounds back--only 5, but it's enough so my jeans don't fit. What's troubling is I've been unable to shed these new pounds, and I've had a really difficult time controlling my portions and overeating. I've also slipped off the fitness habit. Whereas I used to enjoy working out and being fit, now I can barely get myself to go for a walk.
So I'm attempting to take control, one day at a time, and get back on track before these 5 new ponds get too comfortable or grow.
Any support is welcome! And I love supporting others, so send a friend request and I'll cheer you on as you work towards your healthy goal!