Went on a road trip and managed to still lose weight!

Options
sneaky_teaky
sneaky_teaky Posts: 30 Member
I was so nervous about going on this trip. At home I had built a good routine of healthy eating habits and exercise. I was so sure I would backslide and gain weight on this trip, afterall, I am always seeing post of people backsliding on vacation. Even though I wasn't able to stay consistent with my activity levels on this trip, I made sure to log my foods and stay within my calories. Here I am back at home and I was so scared to hop on the scale...and was so happy to see that in the 10 days I was on the road eating fast food I still managed to lose 5.8 pounds!

Replies

• AMoore33
    AMoore33 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm heading out on a quick vacation with my husband this week and am trying to mentally prepare. Our level of physical activity will be decent (exploring Boston on foot) but the food is always my weakness. Without being able to pre-plan my day and pack my own lunches, I am determined to make the best food choices possible while still enjoying what the city has to offer. Wish me luck!
  • QueenofComeBacks
    QueenofComeBacks Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I too manage to go on a 4 day trip without gain. I am more nerves for our week long trip coming up but plus side of it we will be staying one place and buying grocery. Something about beach make me hungry lol all that water is what I blame.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!