Opinions on what program to do next :) Would love some insight from experience...

Options
Hey all :) I am a 31 year old female with no health issues or injuries. I started my journey at 266lbs and am currently sitting at 230lbs. I have successfully completed T25 and now Insanity Max 30. I am wondering if anyone has any insight on where to go from here. I LOVED both T25 and Insanity. I love the intense workout, and seeing how much easier the workouts get and how much longer I can go for. I have limited weights (2,5,10) and space. I have kind of looked into Body beast but not sure how I will like that. I need to continue to lose weight but I am loving how strong my body is so love training. I am also not needing to stick with beachbody workouts thought I do enjoy them. I looked at 21 day fix but it just looks too easy. I should also mention that I am doing the modified version of the workout. I think once I lose some more weight, jumping will be easier :) Thanks in advance for your opinions and advice!

Replies

• SonyaCele
    SonyaCele Posts: 2,841 Member
    Options
    congrats on your progress. if you loved T25 and insanity, why not just do them again?
  • Justthisgirl1994
    Justthisgirl1994 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    You deffs could just do them again! I lost a lot of weight (about 30lbs) doing jillian michaels dvds - i rotated between extreme shed and shread, no more trouble zones and burn fat boost metabolism.
  • allison1983weber
    allison1983weber Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Ok :) That's what I was thinking, was just to cycle back between the 2 :) I was just wondering if there were any other videos/workouts that people has tried. I am going to look at Jillian Micheals stuff! Thanks
  • naxeea
    naxeea Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Ok :) That's what I was thinking, was just to cycle back between the 2 :) I was just wondering if there were any other videos/workouts that people has tried. I am going to look at Jillian Micheals stuff! Thanks

How was insanity Max 30.i'm interested in it.Would you recommend.
  • maasha81
    maasha81 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    Do a hybrid of both
  • allison1983weber
    allison1983weber Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    naxeea wrote: »

How was insanity Max 30.i'm interested in it.Would you recommend.

Hey, yes I recommend it, it is an amazing program. You will not believe how much further you can push your body from week to week. I would definitely recommend not going in with high expectations. My first workout, I maxed out at like 6 minutes and the warm up is 5 minutes! lol. But now, I can finish an entire workout of cardio and make it almost half way with strength :)