Any other prego's out there trying to stay fit?!?

Options
So obviously, I'm currently pregnant and trying to keep my weight under control and keep up with regular exercise. I don't really log my food like I used too but I would love to get back into it! It would really help if I had some motivating friends to talk to on here.. Soooo if you're in a similar situation please feel free to add me:D

Btw, I'm 16 weeks with my first pregnancy:)
Pre pregnancy weight was about 130, CW 136

Replies

• ohtobe140
    ohtobe140 Posts: 93
    Options
    I will say that after three pregnancies, not one of my breastfeeding adventures helped me lose weight, so unless you are naturally a thinner person, don't think that it will help, it doesn't for A LOT of people and in fact, can retain weight for milk production. My biggest regret was eating like it was my job. I did a huge amount of damage to my body in the first pregnancy because eating became a sport, my following two (for a 3years and 6 days apart from first birth to last) were not that much better, although by the third I had figured it out and only gain 18 lbs, but was I still at the same highest weight I had with the first. Seriously, whatever you do, talk to your doctor, check out babyfit.com; and remember that you are not growing an adult, you are growing a baby. I wish I would've done it different, hindsight is 20/20. And sleep now, so you can at least remember what that feels like. LOL