Any gamers or anime lovers here?

Options

Replies

• rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    MinmoInk wrote: »
    I eh er also like anime if there isn't any souls fans here. I like fantastical animes like Fate/Stay Night and Last Exile.

so you loved prisma illya. right? right? no? Only me? Okay... :(
  • Niajon16
    Niajon16 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Niajon16 wrote: »
    MellowBeat wrote: »
    I do too :)

Are there any genres in particular that you enjoy? I tend to lean towards more serious ones but any recommendations are welcome!

:smile:
  • Miss_Munster
    Miss_Munster Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    YASSS!!! I always need people to play with :smiley:

Steam: Female_Spanyard

LeagueofLegends,l4d2,Tera (just started), GuildWars2(just started)

I've got left for dead 2 but my xbox live has since expired. Have you ever gone online and your teammates screw up or try to kill you?

yeah in my game 20mins ago hahahahaha i play on pc now through steam, i sold my xbox :(
  • Niajon16
    Options
    You rang? B)

Ahahaha Im new to my fitness pal and I wasnt sure if there were any fans here!
  • MinmoInk
    MinmoInk Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    I eh er also like anime if there isn't any souls fans here. I like fantastical animes like Fate/Stay Night and Last Exile.

I'll be sure to remember those. I think i saw fate stay on crackle so ill tey to check up on that when i can!

Awesome! I highly recommend Last Exile over the Fate/Stay Night anime however! Try to.. watch the one from 2014 since everyone likes that one more
  • adamitri
    adamitri Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    Gamer and anime lover. I played Tera then moved to FFXIV and now hooked on Witcher 3.

Im finding tera too much of a grind tbh

Yea, I tend to putter out on MMO's after a while. I've never played LoL before. Guild Wars looks interesting, especially that no monthly fee but I have a massive back log.
  • MinmoInk
    Options
    rainbowbow wrote: »

I love Illya! I also love Kalidoruby! I never saw the anime adaption but I own some of the manga of it. Are you a type-moon fan?? :D: D :D:D:D
  • Miss_Munster
    Miss_Munster Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    adamitri wrote: »
    Gamer and anime lover. I played Tera then moved to FFXIV and now hooked on Witcher 3.

Im finding tera too much of a grind tbh

Yea, I tend to putter out on MMO's after a while. I've never played LoL before. Guild Wars looks interesting, especially that no monthly fee but I have a massive back log.

yeah lol is good, I enjoy it better than Dota. GW is good, i like that its no sub
  • rainbowbow
    Options

I love Illya! I also love Kalidoruby! I never saw the anime adaption but I own some of the manga of it. Are you a type-moon fan?? :D: D :D:D:D

hell yes I am. >:)
  • jnv7594
    jnv7594 Posts: 983 Member
    Options
    eldunarya wrote: »
    I'm not much of an anime fan, but I'm a huge gamer. Sucked into Guild Wars 2 at the moment! MMOs are my weakness.

^^^This is SO me as well. I love MMOs. Lord of the Rings Online is my favorite, although I don't play it as much since they did a big revamp with the class system in the game. :( Still a great online game though. If you've never played before, you won't know the difference. Us long time players just know how great the game used to be, and we miss it, lol.

• MinmoInk
    Options

Type-Moonies UNITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I proceed to embarrass myself on a public forum now.
  • Niajon16
    Options
    YASSS!!! I always need people to play with :smiley:

Steam: Female_Spanyard

LeagueofLegends,l4d2,Tera (just started), GuildWars2(just started)

I've got left for dead 2 but my xbox live has since expired. Have you ever gone online and your teammates screw up or try to kill you?

yeah in my game 20mins ago hahahahaha i play on pc now through steam, i sold my xbox :(

Thats ok!! My friend tried to get me on steam. Although I usually stay on console even though im so broookke!!! :smile:
  • rainbowbow
    Options

Type-Moonies UNITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I proceed to embarrass myself on a public forum now.

haha, it's okay. There's a reason i only listed the genres i'm into. I could probably be called a fujoshi, so i shant even bother listing the extensive list of series/ships i currently have.

:P
  • Niajon16
    Options

*plays tupacs "All Eyes On Me"*
  • ckspores1018
    ckspores1018 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Not a huge anime/manga fan (except for Attack on Titan) but huge gamer over here!
  • marieamethyst
    marieamethyst Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    eldunarya wrote: »
    I'm not much of an anime fan, but I'm a huge gamer. Sucked into Guild Wars 2 at the moment! MMOs are my weakness.

Mine too! WOW has me sucked back in, although I swore off raiding until I get to goal though!
  • MinmoInk
    Options
    i'll just.. toss this up one more time if anyone missed it..

PRAISE THE SUN!! \[T]/ \[T]/ \[T]/
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    Call Of Duty.
  • bhuertas1
    bhuertas1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Gamer here :D LoL and ESO are my current games played regularly :) add me on League if anyone plays: sovia X
  • sixele96
    sixele96 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    yes