Advice and help

hey everyone. What is the right amount of calories I should be consuming in order to lose weight? I need recipes for breakfasts lunch and dinner. Anyone got tips? :)

Replies

• juggernaut1974
    juggernaut1974 Posts: 6,212 Member
    Plug your stats, weight loss goals, and activity level into MFP and it will calculate an estimated starting calorie goal for you. Stick to that for a few weeks and adjust if necessary.
  • strong_curves
    strong_curves Posts: 2,229 Member
    For every person it's different. And for recipes & food ideas, there's a Recipes forum here, lots of good ideas there.
  • iwantmydenimback
    iwantmydenimback Posts: 194 Member
    well, MFP is designed specifically to answer the first question for you. without providing any information about yourself, no one can tell you what you need to be eating.

enter your information into the goals section of the website, or app, and follow the suggestions. if they don't work after 6-8 weeks, reevaluate.
  • SergeantSausage
    SergeantSausage Posts: 1,673 Member
    More than zero, less than you're currently eating?

How long is a piece of string, right?
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,151 Member
    MFP will answer the first question, when you input your stats. As far as meal ideals, there is a recipe section here, just for that.
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    what everyone else said...

If you are interested in different meals etc...feel free to check my diary and yes I do share any recipe people ask for....I cook from scratch a lot...