30 day shred

Options
i just did t30 day shred jullian for the first time today! Any thoughts? Has anyone done this before and if so what did you think? What do yall think about this vs insanity or P90x?

Replies

• laurakelly6
    laurakelly6 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Ive done insanity and p90x and they are both incredible. Definitely had great results from both. Would highly recommend!
  • tiffbeckett336
    tiffbeckett336 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Ive done insanity and p90x and they are both incredible. Definitely had great results from both. Would highly recommend!

Thank you!
  • maisie84
    maisie84 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I've just started the 30 day shred today - hopefully I can keep up motivation! Good luck!
  • switchbladesister
    switchbladesister Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Just started the 30 Day Shred! Best of luck to you! :)
  • coastaltwist143
    coastaltwist143 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I've done p90x and t25. I also love the Spartacus workout!! It's awesome.
  • jessica22222
    jessica22222 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    I had great results with 30 day shred. Going to start it again tonorrow
  • jill7755
    jill7755 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Love 30 day shred. Circuit 3 is intense!
  • a_linds
    a_linds Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I just started the 30 day shred yesterday! I wasn't feelin too sore until after my workout today, now I feel like I can barely walk!
  • MK24551
    MK24551 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I love 30 day shred. I started a few wks ago n had great results only after my first wk. but then came down with a nasty chest cold so had to stop, starting up again today :)
  • ohmscheeks
    ohmscheeks Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    I am starting 30 day shred again tomorrow. I like it in combo with calories cutting. I may try one of the more expensive dvds if I can stick to this for 30 days, lol.
  • rulysa
    rulysa Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am on day 5 and although I could barely make it through the cardio parts alive, today I noticed I could do alot more. feels good to see that in just 5 days. how is everyone doing with it?
  • demoiselle2014
    demoiselle2014 Posts: 474 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    I did level 1 for two days last week, just to try it out. It was hard to get through, but I wasn't particularly sore (I feared I would be). I wish I had a heart rate monitor so I would know how much of a workout I am getting.
  • jewels1nc
    jewels1nc Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I started it before but didn't finish. It's a good workout. I'm starting it again tomorrow.
  • pyronymph1
    pyronymph1 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I just started level 2. It's a good workout so far, but if you're use to doing a different routine every day (ala p90x/insanity) it may get boring doing the same thing every day for 10 days straight. I'm having that problem. Also, her warm up and cool down are seriously lacking. So you may want to schedule some extra time to make up for those.
  • demoiselle2014
    Options
    A note: I got a heart rate monitor, and it gave me 174 calories for Level 1 of 30DS. Not bad for less than half an hour.
  • MegTK1
    MegTK1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I've done 30DS and Insanity. 30DS was my way to work up to Insanity. It's easier. It's also the levels within 30DS that help. With Insanity you just jump in and do what you can--this makes me feel like a failure if I can't do it all (just the way I am) and so I stopped and did 30DS first, then moved on to Insanity after.

I'm back to doing 30DS 2-3x a week, mixed in with yoga and walking. I plan on switching over to Insanity when I feel 30DS is getting too boring, "easy," or I just need a change eventually.

• ohmscheeks
    ohmscheeks Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    ohmscheeks wrote: »
    I am starting 30 day shred again tomorrow. I like it in combo with calories cutting. I may try one of the more expensive dvds if I can stick to this for 30 days, lol.

I so didn't even start. :(
  • demoiselle2014
    Options

I so didn't even start. :(

Well, you can start today, then!
  • ajelove
    ajelove Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I lost 30lbs with 30 day shred. 4-5 days per week sometimes throwing in some running.