Anyone come off the Cambridge diet? Help needed

Options
I've been doing the Cambridge diet for a few weeks. I was having trouble with emotional eating and needed something that would help me not obsess about food.

It has helped with kicking the sugar habit (for now) and with stopping me snacking between meals, but it feels wrong, I've lost weight and a happy with that, but think I need to get back to MFP and healthy eating for my long term health.

The thing is, I don't know what to expect. I've had a light meal and while my body was thanking me for the good food, I feel a bit dizzy and light headed after eating.

I realise I will put back on some water weight, but don't want to undo what I've lost. I'm too worried that if I stay on this, I'll lose muscle and it won't be a healthy loss. I see my consultant on Friday and am not sure what to say...

Also, I don't know about how to go about leaving the plan (I hadn't realised it was such a low carb plan, I want to be able to diet while eating a deficit, but everything in moderation.

Thanks!

Replies

• Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Input your data into MFP and it will spit out a number. Eat that many calories a day.
  • missiontofitness
    missiontofitness Posts: 4,074 Member
    Options
    Liftng4Lis wrote: »
    Input your data into MFP and it will spit out a number. Eat that many calories a day.

latest?cb=20120820003454
  • Wildstorms
    Wildstorms Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    That's why I like this forum :D