Youthsz losing weight

sheely96
sheely96 Posts: 11 Member
Hi my name is Shellsz. I am new here. I am a youth. I am 19 years old and my goal is to lose weight. I know that there are a lot of youth like me, dealing with the overweight or obese problem. I want to say that you are not alone in this. The fact that you decided to live healthy is the first step to success. With this forum I would like to reunite the youths here on MFP so that together we can lose weight. And reach to our healthy weight. The goal of this forum is to support each other in the road to lose weight. By Giving tips, suggestions, telling experience and much more. Ps: Feel free to add me if you want to

Replies

• sheely96
    Heyyy Guysz. What do you think about detox waters??
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    sheely96 wrote: »
    Heyyy Guysz. What do you think about detox waters??

Your body does a good job "detoxing" you. Honestly, detoxes don't do anything but clean out your wallet.

Just drink regular water and maintain a calorie deficit and you will lose weight.
  • sheely96
    Thanks for your advice @Ninkyou
  • Cocoa1020
    Cocoa1020 Posts: 197 Member
    yea detoxing doesnt sound so great, the only thing you lose is water and nutrients you need. You are just hungry and binge after. if you want to clean out the gut eat spinach and drink water.