:)

Options
ciarajordan13
ciarajordan13 Posts: 35 Member
just looking for more friends to motivate me!

add me!

Replies

• ccourcha
    ccourcha Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    GTFO the computer and get exercising! That help?
  • ciarajordan13
    edited June 2015
    Options
    ccourcha wrote: »

• ciarajordan13
    Options

Keeping each other motivated is partially what this app is about. So no, not really, but I hope you enjoyed the cheap thrill you got out of being a cyber a**hole.

• _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options

Keeping each other motivated is partially what this app is about. So no, not really, but I hope you enjoyed the cheap thrill you got out of being a cyber a**hole.

Guys like him are the worst! I hope you're enjoyed yourself and found plenty of new friends. I do not accept friends on here but I'd be more than happy to give you my kik and/or snapchat.

• Cindy4FunFit
    Cindy4FunFit Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options

Guys like him are the worst! I hope you're enjoyed yourself and found plenty of new friends. I do not accept friends on here but I'd be more than happy to give you my kik and/or snapchat.

No Instagram? Where are your hump day photos stored?
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,641 Member
    Options

dude, count me in...what is your kik?
  • jpburcham
    jpburcham Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Wow, this went a completely unplanned direction quick . . . . .