Honest Opinions

Options
What do you think about Hydroxycut 7? Good and the bad!

Replies

• Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Total sham, don't waste your money.
  • mhealea
    mhealea Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I agree.. what are your goals and what do you think Hydroxycut will do for you? Back in the day I use to use Stacker 2 and worked out 3 to 4 days a week and was on a pretty good diet. So I dont know if it was the pills or my workout and meal plan that loss the weight. I gained back twenty some pounds of the 40 I loss and had to start all over. I loss it and then some with an awesome meal plan and work out routine. I will say there isnt a magic pill to help with weight loss but there are things out there can help assist with it.. But the main thing is a good weekly meal plan that you can live with and a good work out routine that you can live with also. Its a life style change and not a short term quick fix diet..
  • Name_Me_Whatever
    Name_Me_Whatever Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I have been skinny my whole life, never exercising or dieting! I will be 30 next month and within the last year I have gained 60 pounds!!! I am on day 6 of my health and wellness lifestyle change. I have been on a 1200 calorie diet consisting of healthier food choices and juicing. I went to the gym for the first time yesterday and pushed myself to go today. I have also unwrapped my T25 dvd that I have had since October! I think I need a supplement along with my vitamins and herbs. I would like more energy and hopefully see more progress! I know that paragraph is all I I I but I'm trying to type while walking lol.
  • marky1965
    marky1965 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Expensive urine basically IMO
  • cmcdonald525
    cmcdonald525 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    The fine print on all diet pills basically says that the product works best with diet and exercise. Of course, you could just diet and exercise for free. MFP really does break it down into the easiest way possible. Eat at a deficit, you will lose. Save the money and buy yourself an awesome wardrobe when you get to your goal.
  • badge83
    badge83 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Newbie here. Would like some motivational friends who can guide me in the best food and exercise programme to use. What works and what doesn't work.