Personal coaching

AC417
AC417 Posts: 56 Member
Hi,
A few years ago I lost 30 pounds with the help of Myfitnesspal, but I'm slowly starting to creep back up to my original weight (I'm 237 now, 5'4 tall). When I first started losing weight, I was on a healthy coaching plan that required the use of shakes, vitamins and snack bars (all bought through a certain health food company). I'd like to avoid that and stick to whole foods, except I can't seem to stick to my plan (low carb). I tend to do a lot better when someone is checking in on me.

I looked up Weight Watchers and noticed they offer a personal coaching plan. Has anyone had success with this?

Replies

• barbecuesauce
    barbecuesauce Posts: 1,771 Member
    Is there a reason why you're doing low-carb? If not, then remove the stress of staying under a certain number of carbs and focus ona calorie deficit. You got this.
  • Orphia
    Orphia Posts: 7,097 Member
    Is there a reason why you're doing low-carb? If not, then remove the stress of staying under a certain number of carbs and focus ona calorie deficit. You got this.

I second this.
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member

thirding
  • Cheri1218
    Cheri1218 Posts: 268 Member
    I know we sound like a broken record, but carbs are not evil. Eating too much food every day is what makes us heavy.
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Just curious, but once you reach your goal with the personal coaching and it ends, what do you expect will happen?
    Have you thought maybe your plans aren't sustainable, as in something you can keep up for life? Is there a reason you're doing low carb?