I'm beginning a new journey

Options
Hello everyone my name is kemyatta ross, I'm 20 years old. I'm the mother of a 2 year old little girl. I'm starting a weight loss journey to better my health and to be able to feel confident when I walk into a clothing store, I'm currently weighing 199.2 pounds . My goal is to lose 70 pounds ! I'm very big in my upper body I wear like a 2x in shirt (plus size) I wear a 9 in bottom (juniors) my body hold alot of fat in my face and arms, and stomach and back ! To be honest I have a very bad eating habit ! I drink way go many soda, but I will say a believe birth control(depo provera) play a tremendous part of my weight gain . After having my daughter November 2012 I started depo provera January 2013, I recently got off the shot April 26, 2015 and switch to the pill , the (mini pill ) to be exact ! Because of my weight gain that was the only option ! I didn't see any changes in my weight ! So I recently stopped my pill June 1 2015, not to mention since being on the depo shot I haven't seen a period since November 2013, which could be another reason why I'm so bloated ! To be exact before getting pregnant I weight 137 pounds during my pregnancy I got up to 147 pounds which is only a 10 pound weight gain I was super small being pregnant ! 6 months after being on the shot I started having tension headaches and my mouth twisted went to the emergency room they said it was bells palsy , at that point I still weighed 147 pounds , from there my weight started going up tremendously out of now where!! So I'm ready to make a change my first step I took I exited out birth control out of my life ! I know this journey will not be easy but I got to stay motivated ! Wish me luck !