recent surgery, now how to I record my weight

Options
I recently had a boobjob, which included implants. Each implant weighs 1 lb. so 2 extra pounds have been added to me! How should I now record my weight? Subract those 2 lbs off, or just go from now with the extra 2 lbs?

Replies

• socajam
    socajam Posts: 2,530 Member
    Options
    I recently had a boobjob, which included implants. Each implant weighs 1 lb. so 2 extra pounds have been added to me! How should I now record my weight? Subract those 2 lbs off, or just go from now with the extra 2 lbs?

What does the scale show?
  • wilsoje74
    wilsoje74 Posts: 1,720 Member
    Options
    record your weight, if you added 2 lb then that is your weight now.
  • RobynLB83
    RobynLB83 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    I'd be inclined not to count them.
  • WRXymama
    WRXymama Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    A POUND a boob?? Wow. Ouch!!
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    Record whatever the scale says. Sure it stinks that you're up 2 pounds but you have perky boobs again! Yay! I am totally jealous...
  • BreeFeelinFree
    Options
    Include it :) How fun!~
  • AALIYAHNJR
    Options
    WEIGHT YOURSELF N PUT IT DOWN. YOUR BOOBS GOING TO B THERE TODAY, TOMORROW N THERE AFTER...
  • MrsDanner78
    MrsDanner78 Posts: 107
    Options
    Yep - just record what the scale says. You're officially up 2 lbs. because they are now a part of you. No reason to cheat around that. Just accept that with your new boobs you gained a couple of pounds. :)
  • Squamation
    Squamation Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    I would record what the scale says.
  • TotalBodyRenos
    Options
    thanks all! I have recorded what the scale now says. I know that I have still lost as the scale is the same today as it was 1 week ago pre-op....which means I know my body lost 2 lbs, but gained 2 lbs of boobs!
  • TotalBodyRenos
    Options
    A POUND a boob?? Wow. Ouch!!

not really..400cc's each is not that big when you start with nothing!