Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

What is your Myers Briggs (MBTI) Personality Type?

Options
124»

Replies

• terilou87
    terilou87 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Esfp
  • DietPrada
    DietPrada Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    ISTJ

Funny, in the past I've always got "E" not "I" but recent times have turned me into someone who really doesn't like people, being social, or interaction of any kind. I am an extrovert in a work situation - I am not shy in any way and in fact do public speaking, it's just in my heart of hearts I want to go home and shut the door and tell everyone to eff off.
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Options
    Mine kept saying *kitten* ,,re-tested twice with same answer
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    Infj
    We're basically mind reading, future seeing, ninja monks :smirk:
  • brockhampton
    brockhampton Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    INTP since my first test exactly a decade ago but my 'I' was super extreme and now it's barely an 'I'
  • fuzzylop72
    fuzzylop72 Posts: 651 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    INTJ
    Introvert(97%) iNtuitive(31%) Thinking(44%) Judging(22%)

I've done the test a few times in the past. Usually classified as INTJ but sometimes INTP (The J is really weak).
  • wildlifehugger
    wildlifehugger Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    INFP here
  • briana013
    briana013 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    ENFP .. never taken that test before tbh
  • DM_78
    DM_78 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    INFP
  • AskMorphis
    AskMorphis Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    INTJ.
  • deannalfisher
    deannalfisher Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    just as a psychological note - introvert/extrovert doesn't have to do with liking/disliking people, its about how you draw your energy - do you get recharged by being around people or being by yourself? (people laugh when I say I'm an I, because I'm what they see as an extrovert - but what they don't see is that when I go home, I just want to be by myself as recharge/not be around anyone)

but INTJ as of last test administration (we used Kiersey Temperence Sorter, which gives the same info as Myers-Biggs - its just a bit shorter)
  • sujeetbhatte
    sujeetbhatte Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    ENTJ