Happy dance!

Options
Okay, I know it is just a pound, but I am so happy! After working my butt off for two weeks straight, the scale finally moved! I thought I was doing everything right. I worked out every day, tracked my food, tracked my calories burned, came in under calories every day for two weeks. By my account the weight should have been flying off! But finally I realized that my net calories after working out were way too low. Yesterday I ate my exercise calories and lo and behold the scale moved for the first time in two weeks. Maybe it is coincidence, but maybe it is not. What I know is that I love working out, but when I do, I should probably eat those calories, even if it is just a handful of nuts. Loving, MFP.

Replies

• nicola1141
    nicola1141 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! yes, it's great when you find out that you actually can (and should!) eat more!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!