Only Lost 21 Lbs So Far, But NSV!

Options
sapphire1166
sapphire1166 Posts: 114 Member
After losing 21 lbs, I still have at least another 40 until I get to my first goal (175 lbs). My husband's said he's noticed my weight loss, but I can't really see it and I'm still in the same size clothes.

But today I was sitting down at work and something just felt "different". I couldn't quite place it. I finally realized that my desk chair was an inch or so higher than it usually is. I guess I've reached a point where my pneumatic seat doesn't have to rest in the lowest position to bear my weight.

Little victory!

Replies

• laurakelly6
    laurakelly6 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    21 lbs is amazing!! Keep up the awesome work!! You can totally hit your goal!!
  • minizebu
    minizebu Posts: 2,716 Member
    Options
    Hooray for the little victories! Congratulations on your loss. Wishing you continued success!
  • chelsy0587
    chelsy0587 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    :) Very Cool! Keep it going!
  • ashdawg8790
    ashdawg8790 Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    That's lovely!!!
  • MYhealthyjourney70
    MYhealthyjourney70 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    congrats on your loss!! good luck on the rest of your journey
  • jim9097
    jim9097 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    21 pounds is nothing to sneeze at! Great job and keep it going! You are hereby granted 1 hero sticker!!
  • angdpowers
    angdpowers Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    "Little Victory?"

THATS TREMENDOUS!!!

And trust me sista, you just need to open your eyes and not see the OLD you. 21lbs is SIGNIFICANT and no doubt its noticeable.

Fantastic job girl!!!!
  • AriaColl
    AriaColl Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Ahahaha, I love it. When something "feels" different/wrong I turn into a nutcase. Good job solving the problem ;)
    And of course 21 lbs is awesome!
  • efrensgirl2015
    efrensgirl2015 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    If u have lost 21 and have 40 to go that means you are a smidge more than a third of the way to your goal. That's fantastic!
  • coraborealis80
    coraborealis80 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    You've got this!
  • erinsdelectables
    erinsdelectables Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm so looking forward to posting my 21 pound weight loss!!!! You're amazing =)
  • wizzybeth
    wizzybeth Posts: 3,573 Member
    Options
    21 lbs is awesome! 40 will be here before you know it!
  • tmove2015
    tmove2015 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!!! Celebrate good times come on!
  • alfiedn
    alfiedn Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    I've lost only 15 and I think THAT'S a big deal! Great work and that's super exciting about your chair!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!