Random Thought Thread

soldiergrl_101
soldiergrl_101 Posts: 2,205 Member
Has anyone here seen that makeup tutorial that went viral this week? A mundane chick looked like a supermodel after about a pound of makeup...Do girls actually take the time and money to go through this process every morning. That seems like a pain I can barley get dressed for work that early.

And do guys actually find that attractive? Sorry for the random thread but its 3 O'Clock and im trying to kill an hour so I can go home

Replies

• _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,537 Member
    There's an awful lot of eye shadow in that profile picture.
  • soldiergrl_101
    soldiergrl_101 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Lol ya but it didnt take me an hour of preparation and $100 worth the makeup like the chick in that video...she on the other hand looks like two different people haha

Incase you didnt see the video

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/womans-dramatic-make-up-transformation-blow-5844483
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,537 Member
    She's definitely prettier with the makeup
  • Iscah13
    Iscah13 Posts: 1,954 Member
    No, I have never seen the video. Yes, girls actually spend time and money on makeup. I don't know what guys find attractive.
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,964 Member
    Ugh I need some Tums :anguished::heartbreak:
  • pie_eyes
    Has anyone here seen that makeup tutorial that went viral this week? A mundane chick looked like a supermodel after about a pound of makeup...Do girls actually take the time and money to go through this process every morning. That seems like a pain I can barley get dressed for work that early.

And do guys actually find that attractive? Sorry for the random thread but its 3 O'Clock and im trying to kill an hour so I can go home

What really did it was the foundation. The foundation looked as thick as Pancake batter. She really doesn't need that much. A powder foundation would look better and more natural on her. The first time i tried make up I felt kind of degraded and a clown with a concealer pen. But it's something that's just supposed to be fun and to express yourself.

As for if guys find that attractive I haven't a clue. I don't think they like that much make up.
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    I thought she was cute before. And yes, there are plenty of women who get up in the morning and spend the time to look their best every day. It's not a matter of time, it's a matter of priorities. If it's not important to you, that's fine. No judgement. As far as what guys like, if you ask 327 guys, I'd be willing to bet you'd get at least 236 different opinions.
  • BigDougie1211
    BigDougie1211 Posts: 3,531 Member
    I know I don't leave the house without at least a half hour putting my face on.
  • pie_eyes
    I know I don't leave the house without at least a half hour putting my face on.

Hahaha . That made me Ls :)
  • michaelafoor916
    michaelafoor916 Posts: 710 Member
    how the damn hell do girls get the smokey eye look like that... that's the real question here. I try and i look like someone clocked me in both eyes
  • MrsBooBear
    MrsBooBear Posts: 12,618 Member
    " Holy Moly Donut Shop!"
  • pie_eyes
    I wish this advertisment would go away

lhq6x7qhreqb.png
  • melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,332 Member
    edited March 2016
    pie_eyes wrote: »
    I wish this advertisment would go away