Body Revolution****Start Date June 17th*****

Hey guys!

I am starting my second round of Jillian's Body Revolution Program this coming Monday. Who's in?

Please add me if you are starting around the same time :)

Here are my results from round 1:
http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/829639-results

(you have to scroll through the thread a bit to see the pics)

I don't have much weight to lose this time but want to get as ripped as I can for the summer!

Replies

• RedRita32
    RedRita32 Posts: 321 Member
    I've been wanting to do this but the price is too high for me..:( did you get a discount or pay the 120 bucks?
  • RedRita32
    RedRita32 Posts: 321 Member
    Oh and your results the first time around were awesome!!!! :) fantastic job!! :flowerforyou:
  • Jessb1985
    Jessb1985 Posts: 264 Member
    Friend request sent!

I'm starting it tonight after work :)
  • staceypunk
    staceypunk Posts: 924 Member
    Thanks!

I paid full price and it's worth every penny. $120 bucks for 22 pounds gone forever. I'll take it!
  • staceypunk
    Day 2 0f 90 complete!

Thanks everyone who friend requested me, my wall is blowing up with Body Revolution girls!

Also, I have received requests with no attached message. If you FR me, please add a message or I won't accept. If you are doing JMBR let me know!
  • trace79or
    trace79or Posts: 14 Member
    I paid $99 on amazon if anyone wants it I would go there save $20:)

Day 2 out of 90 done feeling good how are you feeling? The girl on today's workout that had three kids is my inspiration today!!!

kick booty girls!!!
  • staceypunk
    Well, I was thinking about doubling my weights from 8 pounds to 15 (only other higher weight in my house) for some exercises like the deadlifts... but I am pretty sore in my hamstrings today. I didn't think it was going to be sore because I felt like I could do more while doing the DVD.

I think I still might try the heavier weights, especially because next workout #2 will have a rest day soon after.

Cardio 1 was not hard for me. I worked, but it was completely manageable. During my first round I was dying!