Options
    chel325 wrote: »
    1 D: I keep going up and down though

Shock your body‼ Get drastic‼ How bad do u want it!? YOU CAN DO IT‼‼‼
  • Laurie6578
    Laurie6578 Posts: 154 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    29 to onederland. I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • IMbefore40
    IMbefore40 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    24 to go....!
  • alimwilliams
    alimwilliams Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    11 lbs and it feels like such an important milestone!
  • HeyJude007
    HeyJude007 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    65 This is my 11th day. I am hopeful. 199 will be joyful. This was a nice title to this Post.
  • leanjogreen18
    leanjogreen18 Posts: 2,492 Member
    Options
    10 to go yay!
  • The_Original_Beauty
    Options
    202.1lbs, so close!
  • BrettWithPKU
    BrettWithPKU Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    50. But I'll likely never get there. My ultimate goal is BMI 27, which at my height is 208 pounds.
  • campfirequeen1
    campfirequeen1 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    I left TN on Thursday night for a funeral in NJ on Friday, then I went to the mountains of PA where I didn't have access, so I haven't been online and I haven't been eating like I normally do until I got home this morning. I have congestive heart failure and have to really watch my sodium intake, so I'm full of fluid and won't get on the scale until I have it off again. But when I left on Thursday I was down to 274 from 307, so I still have a long way to go, but I'm very motivated and find that this site plus my Garminvivofit2 makes it pretty easy!
  • rhonda6375
    rhonda6375 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I just reached it last week! Woo hoo!
  • RredSonja
    RredSonja Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    55 pounds to go until i hit 199.
  • sliminby60
    sliminby60 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    sliminby60 wrote: »
    12 pounds to go so close but yet so far away. i so wish i could get there by the end of this month started out in January at 266

yes only 5 pounds to go weighed october 6 was 205.2 i will be there by end of this month.celebrate good times come on down from 266 on january 22 of this year need to get to 160
  • hollygirl101
    hollygirl101 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    35 down already, 41 left to go to get to 199!
  • theGarinator
    theGarinator Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    60lbs. My weight isn't swinging anymore, there is a net loss, now, pound by pound in the right direction.
  • campfirequeen1
    campfirequeen1 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    I hit my first goal at the end of last month and now I'm down 39 pounds! That means I only have 69 pounds left to onederland! So excited! I'll be happy to get there, because honestly I can't remember the last time I was there. I know that in 1991 I was down to about 160 but it's been all downhill from there. It has really helped me to be on mfp logging my food and doing my step challenges!
  • mollylautz
    mollylautz Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I am in the exact same boat. Stuck at the same weight plus or minus 3 pounds since June. So frustrating. So close to under 200. Grr!!!
    jnv7594 wrote: »
    7...and I've had 7 for a couple months, lol. I just can't seem to break the 200s. I've been circling around in the same 5 pounds all this time. I'll lose a couple, then gain a couple, then lose them again, lol. I'm basically maintaining, but I know it's my own fault as my eating has been slipping. Been under tremendous stress. :( I guess I should be proud that I'm maintaining through all this.

• stellabeam25
    stellabeam25 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    23 for me.... :s