Checking in!

Options
How was everyone's day? Shakeology completed, strength training and running program stated today...physical therapy complete and everything logged in..damn I'm sore :#

Replies

• ncboiler89
    ncboiler89 Posts: 2,408 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    How was everyone's day? Shakeology completed, strength training and running program stated today...physical therapy complete and everything logged in..damn I'm sore :#

The mailman hit my dog and my girlfriend turned up preggo...I haven't slept with her in months.
  • bpetrosky
    bpetrosky Posts: 3,911 Member
    Options
    ncboiler89 wrote: »

The mailman hit my dog and my girlfriend turned up preggo...I haven;t slept with her in moths.

Did Shakeology do that to you?
  • ncboiler89
    ncboiler89 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    bpetrosky wrote: »

The mailman hit my dog and my girlfriend turned up preggo...I haven;t slept with her in moths.

Mailman hit my dog and mail man knocked up my GF. I am blaming Obama.
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    bpetrosky wrote: »

Snort!