I'm back on the wagon!

Options
hey everyone ! I lost 22 lbs on this a few years back. I've recently (last 10 months) gained 15 back. :( I'm really upset but I know all it takes is self control and determination! If anyone has any words of encouragement, that'd be great to hear :) feel free to add me if you want!

Replies

• Nikkelly72
    Nikkelly72 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I'm also back on the wagon, lost 20 but gained back 10. I have a long way to go to even get back on track! Let's support each other on this journey.
  • walkonfire5
    walkonfire5 Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    Losing weight, isnt rocket science, its hard work and dedication. But it can also be. A simple, life style change.
    Dont over think it.
    Dont over weigh yourself.
    Small changes make a great difference
    Watch out for the high sugar foods.
    Fats are not your enemy
    This is a journey of 5 million steps and every meal every workout is a mini victory, for weigh loss. And weight maintainence . Of self Discovery
    Stay and keep active, working out doesnt have to be boring. Get a dog. Join some clubs groups. New hobbies
    Water is your friend

Never give up, even after you have had a day of junk food. If you give up your only be back the next year. So just come back fighting the next day.

Always do something today, that future you will be thankful for.
    Slow and steady for life. Its not a 5min fad diet.
    Fab diets never work. Never deny yourself any junk food just smaller portion sizes

Welcome to add, me

Just remember, even small changes make a great difference. Daily walking. A new healthy activity basEd lifestyle. And smaller portion sizes of junk food. and good clean healthy meals.