Replies

• mcibty
    mcibty Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    Quite the opposite, IMO.
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    I'm going to troll a troll topic by giving a serious response!

the-final-results.jpg

Generic, identical profiles with different picture only. That's the incoming unsolicited message count. No replies at all.

You decide.

That's because society says men do the asking then women decide if they are "good" enough for them...
  • funforsports
    funforsports Posts: 2,656 Member
    Options
    Women are more attractive by a pen!s length.
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options
    While I've never had the desire to have sex with a woman, it's just kind of a fact that women are inherently sexual beings. I have no problem acknowledging that I think a woman is sexy or hot and then going on about my business. But a sexy man can pretty much make me forget my own name, so, for me personally, men get the nod.
  • djeffreys10
    djeffreys10 Posts: 2,312 Member
    Options
    111007_ugly_woman_shirt.jpg

That's hot
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    My penis is glorious and incredibly handsome. I don't know what you women are talking about.

But your *kitten* is a train wreck...?

Beat me to it, if it wasn't for the sack situation I would have said men. But then again some women have a weird roast beef situation going on down there.
  • DeeJayTJ
    DeeJayTJ Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    lol, i think it just depends on how well the person of whatever gender takes care of him or herself also how the person carries him or herself.
  • silver_arrow3
    silver_arrow3 Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    Sure, women are attractive, but I do appreciate a good-looking naked man quite a bit more! :drinker:
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m2gfzgRTqv1qbar1do1_250.gif
  • calibriintx
    calibriintx Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    Man parts are ugly.

tumblr_inline_mh570aIeYR1ry4qim.gif

More like

tumblr_mkt3dyR7yX1rcilpfo1_500.gif
  • lorcart
    lorcart Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    There's a reason there's a saying that goes "that is uglier than a bucket full of d**ks". They're ugly!
  • dirtnap63
    dirtnap63 Posts: 1,387 Member
    Options
    There's a reason there's a saying that goes "that is uglier than a bucket full of d**ks". They're ugly!

I agree with this. Except mine. Mine isn't ugly. All the rest are.
  • bellygoaway
    bellygoaway Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    the typical man is larger than the typical woman. Attraction is based on mass. So, YES! Men are more attractive than women :)
  • Cutting4life
    Cutting4life Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Who usually doesn't need to put layers of cake on their face to look good? theres ur answer.
  • Jonesingmucho
    Jonesingmucho Posts: 4,902 Member
    Options
    yes.....Yes.....YES! YES! YES!......mmmmmm :love:
  • iAMsmiling
    iAMsmiling Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options

Never heard of this saying.
    Am sort of disturbed that someone might have collected a bucket full of d**ks with which to make this assessment.
  • lorcart
    lorcart Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    I've never actually seen a BUCKET of them, but I can imagine it would be very ugly.
  • lilawolf
    lilawolf Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    I like both nearly equally :wink: Boobs definitely beat out balls though. Whoever designed testicles was having a bad day.
  • Kamikazeflutterby
    Kamikazeflutterby Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    I've never actually seen a BUCKET of them, but I can imagine it would be very ugly.

Well, yeah. They'd either end in bloody stumps, or be all cartoony and wiggling around using the balls as pseudopods.
  • lostdogg
    lostdogg Posts: 450 Member
    Options

Well, yeah. They'd either end in bloody stumps, or be all cartoony and wiggling around using the balls as pseudopods.

Just lost interest in reading any more or commenting.