Need help please!

Hi there, just made the decision that I have to do something about my weight! I have been very depressed of late and just keep putting on weight. I have 5st to lose, which is very daunting and would love to find some people in the same boat to help me stay on track!!!

Replies

• sues551
    sues551 Posts: 2 Member
    Hi hun I've about 8/9 stone to lose. If I think about it I give a whimper and think that I can't do it. But I've broken it down to a stone at a time. It doesn't seem to horrendous that way. Try what I do grab some heels and lippy and blast out eighties pop. Great work out.
  • kellynewman25
    kellynewman25 Posts: 6 Member
    Your right I do need to break it down into more manageable amounts. I'm going away in August so if I can get a stone off by then I'll be over the moon!!! Thank you for replying to me, I'm gonna chuck a bit of wham on now and have a boogie!!!!
  • Mslydalton
    Mslydalton Posts: 1 Member
    edited June 2015
    What about Me. I'm on a journey to lose 150lbs and first I started exercising and didn't are weight leaving but inches dropping. Now I'm at the state where I juat want to
  • kellynewman25
    Mslydalton wrote: »
    What about Me. I'm on a journey to lose 150lbs and first I started exercising and didn't are weight leaving but inches dropping. Now I'm at the state where I juat want to

I would love to help you too!! It is great when you see the inches coming off and you need to see that as an achievement as well. You didn't finish your sentence though are you feeling like you want to give up?
  • awesomejdad
    awesomejdad Posts: 493 Member
    Congrats on making the decision, now let's see the effort!
  • kellynewman25
    Congrats on making the decision, now let's see the effort!

Thanks for replying! At the moment I am so motivated to make a change. I just hope I keep at it! I know it will be hard but need to do this for myself and family !
  • Dustinsteven22
    Dustinsteven22 Posts: 280 Member
    You got this! It's a matter of changing your mindset, having a solid plan in place, and sticking to the 3 keys of fitness. Nutrition, Exercise, and Support. Feel free to add me!