Time to give away the pants...

Sinnettfamily
Sinnettfamily Posts: 79 Member
edited September 18 in Motivation and Support
So I put on my pants this morning and I have to say I must give them away to the youth ranch or something because they just don't fit me anymore...... They keep falling off me when I walk. :) Total of 20 pounds dropped and now two pant sizes. Time to get me some new ones, not to many because I won't be wearing them to long since I have 25 more pounds to go and to drop another 4 pant sizes!!! :smile: This site has helped so much on keeping me motivated!!! I am finially excited for summer to come, because I know I will meet my goal by then!

Replies

• Sinnettfamily
    Sinnettfamily Posts: 79 Member
    So I put on my pants this morning and I have to say I must give them away to the youth ranch or something because they just don't fit me anymore...... They keep falling off me when I walk. :) Total of 20 pounds dropped and now two pant sizes. Time to get me some new ones, not to many because I won't be wearing them to long since I have 25 more pounds to go and to drop another 4 pant sizes!!! :smile: This site has helped so much on keeping me motivated!!! I am finially excited for summer to come, because I know I will meet my goal by then!
  • meme2018
    meme2018 Posts: 241 Member
    CONGRATS!!!!!!! AWESOME :flowerforyou: :drinker: :drinker:
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member

Nothing better in the world then opening up your pants draw (or draws for some of you ladies out there:tongue: ) and realizing that EVERY single pair in there is now too big. That happened to me about a month and a half ago. It was the first time I actually enjoyed shopping for clothes in a very long time.

Nice job!
  • That is fantastic! Way to go! :happy:
This discussion has been closed.