No weight loss yet

Options
2»

Replies

• leggup
    leggup Posts: 2,942 Member
    Options
    suerontur3 wrote: »
    I actually eat very good foods, low carbs. I did Weight Watchers for 3 years. Over the winter I gained 10 pounds. I recently went off of a anxiety medication. I want to try something different than WW. I am counting calories. I am doing 1200 and I don't eat all of those calories. I started a weight loss shake. It's probably the exercise part that I should increase. I go to the gym and the the treadmill 2-3 times a week. But, I lost 50lbs on WW with very little exercise. I will keep plugging along. I love reading all comments, thanks.

It's only been 2 weeks. Weight loss isn't linear. Some weeks I would lose 3 lbs, some weeks I would gain 1. Look to the trends over the course of 2 months.

That said, are you weighing your 1,200 calories with a food scale?
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    [quote="suerontur3;32837340"I am doing 1200 and I don't eat all of those calories. I started a weight loss shake. It's probably the exercise part that I should increase. [/quote]

Eating less than 1,200 is NOT a good plan at all. With eating so little you'll likely not have much energy to exercise either. Be sure to eat back at least some of those exercise calories. You should be able to eat every single one of those 1,200 calories - and likely more - to lose weight.

If you're not losing it can be a number of things 1) you just started, 2) you might not be logging accurately - do you use a food scale? Count your fruits and veggie calories? Use accurate entries? I've logged on WW and have noticed there's some definite differences - WW seems to be a bit more relaxed than MFP when it comes to logging. It might take some time to get used to being more accurate...