150 lbs to lose friends requested

Options
VioletLemon
VioletLemon Posts: 56 Member
Hi! I started MFP 38 days ago at 350- Im currently 338 and would love to have some friends who are pushing toward a goal of 150 lbs or more to lose without surgery- like I am! I dont know what my goal weight is yet but I know its under 200-Im swimming everyday and eating about 1700-1800 cal a day. Slow and steady its coming off and the swimming is helping firm. Im scared about loose skin but Im just going to keep the goal in mind and eat well, drink lots of water and burn this weight off! Please add me and lets help each other!

Replies

• tcartee1982
    tcartee1982 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi violet you can add me if you want I'm trying to do it the harder way as well...I'm currently 255lbs and my goal is to lose over 100lbs and gain muscle in the process so maybe we can motivate each other...
  • skgoldberg
    skgoldberg Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You can add me!!
  • truelight_photo_craig
    truelight_photo_craig Posts: 347 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    I've lost 110 pounds over the last 4 years. Go ahead and send me a friend request. I'm all for helping and motivating others!
  • itmeansflower
    itmeansflower Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi Violet, I'm new to this site, just started my journey June 1st. This is my first post here. My goal is 140lbs - it kind of shocks me to see that in print! I'm looking for friends too, so please add me & hopefully we can support each other. Some days I feel very motivated, others it seems like an impossible dream. I think it's great you're swimming everyday! So far I'm walking everyday & swimming once a week - but I love to swim & intend to increase that soon. Send me a message, tell me where you live & whatever you'd like to share. I'm in Seattle, just fyi. Have a great day! :) ~Claudia
  • itmeansflower
    itmeansflower Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi Violet, I'm new to this site, just started my journey June 1st. This is my first post here. My goal is 140lbs - it kind of shocks me to see that in print! I'm looking for friends too, so please add me & hopefully we can support each other. Some days I feel very motivated, others it seems like an impossible dream. I think it's great you're swimming everyday! So far I'm walking everyday & swimming once a week - but I love to swim & intend to increase that soon. Send me a message, tell me where you live & whatever you'd like to share. I'm in Seattle, just fyi. Have a great day! :) ~Claudia
  • Jessie1914
    Jessie1914 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You can definitely add me! I'm currently looking to lose 156 all together. :smile:
  • ClarissaMarie94
    ClarissaMarie94 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm Clarissa and I'm 20. I am doing exactly as you are. I started off with my highest weight of 374 lbs and am down to 335! Woot woot! Lol. I've been drinking lots of water and trying to stick to 1700 calories per day. Having trouble staying motivated to work out but I'm trying! I'm also tryin to stick with MFP again. My first and biggest goal for myself is to get under 300. I haven't been under 300 since my sophomore year of high school, almost 5 years ago. I gained most of my weight in high school. I started freshman year at 254 and by junior year was 365. In 2013 I got down to 333. But I sprained my ankle badly and used it as an excuse to not work out, gained it all back plus 9 pounds.
    Over the last year I lost 28 lbs, and 11 more pounds since March. Not a lot but it's the first time ever I have steadily lost weight and not gained.
    So it would be nice to have someone that knows where I'm coming from and motivating each other (:
  • sheely96
    sheely96 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hiii. I am trying to lose about 170 lbs. I have already lost 17 pounds and all I can say is that I am here for you. We are going to lose them together
  • allaboutthefood
    allaboutthefood Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    I started with 155 lbs to lose, now I have 116 lbs to go. Started my journey 110 days ago. I am a very active member, anyone can add me if they would like, but I do like my MFP to be active and sign in everyday.
  • ForMe2No
    ForMe2No Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Hi please feel free to add me. I'm 58 days in and started with a goal to loose 110 will reevaluate once I get there. I"ve lost 17 lbs so far. I log in everyday and I share my diary. ~Angela~
  • ccassityii
    ccassityii Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I just restarted Monday... I got 150 to go if I want to be 135 lbs.. but I'd be happy at 140 or 145. I had started a while back and lost 20 lbs but I moved and stopped working out, etc so I gained it back. I also got an under active thyroid, but it is better now then it was the first time I started, time for change. Anyone can add me, I am on here a lot.
  • liketoyak
    liketoyak Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Hi Violet and everyone else
    It sounds like everyone on here is well on their way. I have about 100 or so to lose and am looking for some more support. Adding all of you has already kept me out of the fridge. :)
  • Agathokakological
    Agathokakological Posts: 136 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    I'm trying to lose about 135 pounds, aboutt half of my weight. I've been on MFP for 2 days now and really need to add some friends for support. Feel free to add me.
  • KimHedger1
    KimHedger1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'd love to be added to anyone here! I'm looking to loose 150 pounds myself. I've been working at it for about 2 months and have lost 25 pounds. Please feel free to add me too.
  • riss526
    riss526 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hi Violet, my initial goal was to lose between 110-120 lbs, and I've lost 23 lbs so far. I started at 280, and am now at 257. When I was 19, I was around 260 lbs, and over a course of a year lost 110 lbs, and maintained that weight loss for over 2 years. However, after gaining quite a bit of weight during pregnancy and thereafter, I managed to gain all of my 110 lbs weight loss back, plus some. I'm getting married in about a year and would like to try and weigh between 160-170. I'm on MFP every day for logging purposes but also on the forums. I'd be happy to be friends! We can help keep each other motivated and push through day by day!
  • VioletLemon
    VioletLemon Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    wow!! Thank you so much everyone for sharing your stories! You have all inspired me and I wish each and every one of you all the best health and happiness in the World!! Together we can do this I do believe!
  • Azurite27
    Azurite27 Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    I lost around 140 to go from around 285-290 to a maintenance weight of 145. Feel free to add me (anyone).
  • Dustinsteven22
    Dustinsteven22 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your decision to lose weight! You can do this! Be patience and consistent. Stick to the 3 keys of fitness: Nutrition, Exercise, and Support. Feel free to add me.
  • Btbeam
    Btbeam Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Welcome I have lost 169 lbs with 81 to go. I can tell you that you can do this. Just keep making each day the best you can. Feel free to add me for support
  • RebeccaSmith9
    RebeccaSmith9 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    add me I am new too