Who is your cell phone provider?!

Options
13»

Replies

• Danny_Boy13
    Danny_Boy13 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options
    AT&T FTW!!! Been a loyal customer since 99!!!
  • Colliex3
    Colliex3 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Ive been with VZW for well over 6 years I had T-Mobile but the service sucked... My contract with VZW has been up for almost a year but I dont want to lose my Unlimited data so I havent upgraded lol
  • pinkledoodledoo
    pinkledoodledoo Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I've been with T-mo for over 10 years and have been pretty happy with their service and coverage. They used to have pretty shoddy coverage in outlying areas, but have expanded in recent years. That being said, they aren't nearly as good as say, Verizon, for more rural areas.

I was going to say almost the exact same thing. I've been with T-Mobile for a LONG time and the coverage has always improved over the years. I rarely lose signal unless I'm somewhere truly rural. Their customer service has fallen off in recent years but you really can't beat their prices.
  • bethlaf
    bethlaf Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    i have t mbile
    work phone
    and sprint personal phone

t mobile is ok in town , i get out of the city, and my sprint is much more reliable, i have unlimited on both phones ... so , no cap no throttle, and , personally my evo beats my galaxy s3 in the butt, i know you want an iphone... but ... you might not..
  • El_Cunado
    El_Cunado Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Ive been with VZW for well over 6 years I had T-Mobile but the service sucked... My contract with VZW has been up for almost a year but I dont want to lose my Unlimited data so I havent upgraded lol

Wow, that's crazy... I'm in the same situation. Unfortunately, I went swimming with my nieces and nephew yesterday and forgot to take my phone out of my pocket. So now I'm trying to decide if I should upgrade or buy the phone outright.
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    T-Mobile SUCKED for me. I walked out of a a contract early from them GLADLY even though it cost $2000.
    Much happier with AT&T.

Tmobile charges per month for their cellphones... So they aren't cheaper. If you get great coverage and think its worth it go ahead! :)
  • OnionMomma
    OnionMomma Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    In my area (I'm *not* rural) TMobile dropped calls and had large areas where service was spotty.

We just joined with my parents (to save us all money) on their Verizon plan.

I do not like that they just extended to 2 years for phone upgrade though. I think those already in their system should have been "grandfathered" in and then rolled to 2 year upgrades.
  • DavidHusky
    DavidHusky Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Ting (sprint MNVO). They have an interesting no contract monthly usage based billing model and you can use most sprint phones (my wife and I got cheap Galaxy S3's since everyone just upgraded to the S4) with them. For two smartphones we pay ~40-60 a month (Ting charges you $6 per active device and then charges you based on total usage of talk, text, and data separately). So it was $12 for 2 devices, $9 for up to 500 minutes, 5$ for up to 1000 texts and $24 for up to 1 GB data. We were paying triple that for the same usage on verizon.
  • amyk0202
    amyk0202 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    I have Virgin Mobile with 300 talk minutes, unlimited data & text for $35 per month. I've never had a problem with dropped calls. I just recently upgraded my Blackberry Curve (I know--really outdated) for a Samsung Galaxy Reverb--still pretty outdated compared to the newer phones, but I got it cheap on ebay :smile: . I just don't use my phone that much--mostly to keep track of my kids & now to use the MFP app. I like Virgin Mobile because I am not locked into a contract & it's the cheapest plan I could find. I think their most expensive plan is $55 a month for unlimited talk, text, & data.
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    AT&T since 2009... Never had a problem, dropped call or customer service issue. They also let me pay my bill late online hehe :)
  • burtpulizzi
    Options
    Cell phone jammer is an interesting and helpful device when we don’t want to be bothered by the cell phone noise. I just bought myself a cell jammer the other day,it is working great and BTW, it’s legal here in my country.
  • JusticeGirl25
    JusticeGirl25 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Long time Verizon customer.