motivation streak

Hi, I am Breanna. I just decided today is the day to stop being unhealthy. Not just for myself but for my daughter. I weigh 158lbs. Whenever I got pregnant I started at 120lbs and by the end of it all I gained 50lbs!!! After delivery I lost 20lbs. But, can't seem to shake off the rest. As of today, I am cutting soda from my diet, as I drink several cans a day and cutting most sweets. I don't have the money for a gym membership so I am hoping you all can suggest me exercises to do from home or outside. I'm just not happy with the way I look and haven't felt happy in a while. I am not a motivational person and I tend to give up on these kinds of things as I have tried to do this before. This time, no quitting!

Thank you. :p

Replies

• Nikkelly72
    Nikkelly72 Posts: 12 Member
    Hey Breanna! The best part is you have a goal - getting healthy for your daughter. And I am also trying to kick diet soda, so I know how hard that can be! There are some great free apps to use for exercise like FitStar (I just found out about it from someone here) and walking is another great way to start. Even better, your daughter will see healthy habits in action. There are days we all fall down on our goals but we just support each other and do better the next time. You got this!