Dead stop

Options
how do I lose 63 pounds on my own and then come to a dead stop

Replies

• sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    Weight loss is not linear, though it may act linear for a while here and there :)

But also, 63 pounds is a lot. Have you adjusted your calorie goals since dropping the weight?
  • Tubbs216
    Tubbs216 Posts: 6,597 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your loss so far - that's great!
    How long have you been stalled? Looks like you don't have far to go to get to goal - possibly you've found your maintenance?
  • tburgess242002
    tburgess242002 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    The first thing is I'm still only eating 1200 cal a day and I'm beginning to wonder to have my body hasn't found where it wants to be that should be going into maintenance
  • 999tigger
    999tigger Posts: 5,235 Member
    Options
    so how long have you been at it? How many more lbs do you have to go

1. You are either eating more or burning less than you think. Which measn you are at maintenance.
    2. Weight loss inst linear and you have to be paient.

If yu are indeed only eating 1200, then this is below the min 1500 allowed by MFP. On that basis its hard to imagine how you are not losing, hecne reurn to 1 and 2.
  • tburgess242002
    tburgess242002 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I normally between 12 and 1300 cal a day that my fitness app says you can eat between 12 hundred 1500 hundred calories a day has me calculated that 15 be in the top anything over that and I'm in the red exercise and no less than it was and if I eat it I write it down good or bad