anyone else doing Jillian Michaels work out?

Options
hiya! located in Dublin, Ireland. my main aim is to get rid of my jelly belly, never quite snapped back after baby number 2.Joined MFP a week ago and started Jillian Michaels 30 day shred have coupled this with the 6 week ab work out too. Just need motivation to keep going. anyone else free to add me. I am on 1200 calorie but find i usually have a defecit!

Replies

• llcjmama
    llcjmama Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I am doing Jillian Michael's Body Revolution.
  • frugalafterfifty
    frugalafterfifty Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    There are several groups doing Jillian Michaels if you do a search for them under groups! Hopefully they can keep you motivated. I'm dong the 30DS, but not consistently. I also walk alot and garden at this time of year hear in the USA. Good luck!
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    Nope, I don't think anyone on this site does Jillian Michaels workouts.
  • mellynat
    mellynat Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    I'm doing the JM Cardio Kickboxing! I love it!! i like it a lot more then the 30DS
  • Kidostud
    Kidostud Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    I'm currently doing Ripped in 30 and loving it! I'm on level 4. I've also done 30 DS, 6 week 6 pack, No more trouble zones and Ban fat boost metabolism. I love all her workouts!!
  • Annie83uk
    Annie83uk Posts: 128
    Options
    i have done jillian michaels revolution, finished last week. i lost 26 pounds through the plan i still have lots more to lose so i am still doing it on and off.