Ladies...Guys with beards, Yay or Nay?

Options
12346»

Replies

• LibertyBelle89
    Options
    I LOVE a 2 or 3 day old shave, but not a full beard

i like rubbing my hands across the scruff & feeling it on my face lol ..so sexy to me ;)
  • Sublimely_Self_Righteous
    Options
    My wife complains that her inner thighs get rugburn when I don't shave for a few days *shrugs shoulders*. Whatever.
  • nytius
    nytius Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    justin_theroux_01.jpg

This is the photo I was waiting for in the thread! Yes to beards if this face or one like it is underneath it LOL

Edited to correct my auto correct LOL
  • TX_Thundercat
    TX_Thundercat Posts: 2,437 Member
    Options
    I like it here...
  • silver_arrow3
    silver_arrow3 Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    My wife complains that her inner thighs get rugburn when I don't shave for a few days *shrugs shoulders*. Whatever.

That's not a plus to most women?
  • hazelbliss6
    hazelbliss6 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Almost always... Nay
  • pobalita
    pobalita Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    no.
  • justicer68
    justicer68 Posts: 1,223
    Options

It's a plus in my book. I'll take that kind of rugburn anytime. :wink:
  • JenAndSome
    JenAndSome Posts: 1,908 Member
    Options
    Yay! I dig it when the boyfriend doesn't shave for a few weeks.
  • StarChanger
    StarChanger Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    When I met my husband he had a beard...........when I married my husband he had a beard.........about 6mo. after we married, his job (U.S. Navy) required him to shave.............it's 32 yrs. later and I'm still wondering who this person is............

I met my hubby while he was in the Navy....I married my hubby while he was in the Navy. 16 years later.....he's retiring from the Navy and threatening to grow a beard. I'll be wondering who this person is.....

To answer the OP - I'm not really into beards or mustaches, but if given the choice, I'd rather have beard + mustache, than just the stache. 'Stache only is too 1970s / Super Troopers for my tastes. I definitely like the 5 o'clock shadow.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options

It's a plus in my book. I'll take that kind of rugburn anytime. :wink:

Same here :drinker: