Anyone own a Crane Heart Monitor?

I was browsing through Aldi today and I seen a rack of clearanced items I noticed a hand full of Crane brand heart monitors marked down to $14.99. I am not sure if they are any good or if that's a good price any thoughts. I have never used one and also wondering how that can help me with my weight loss journey thanks!

Replies

• IsaackGMOON
    IsaackGMOON Posts: 3,358 Member
    A heart rate monitor allows you to have a relatively accurate idea of what your calorie burn was during cardio exercise. Compared to MFP or a machine (i.e. elliptical), they aren't as accurate as they do not account for age, height and they don't all track your HR constantly.
  • blue_eyes1978
    blue_eyes1978 Posts: 127 Member
    A heart rate monitor allows you to have a relatively accurate idea of what your calorie burn was during cardio exercise. Compared to MFP or a machine (i.e. elliptical), they aren't as accurate as they do not account for age, height and they don't all track your HR constantly.

The Crane ones or any Heart monitor? I have never owned one and not sure if $14.99 is a good price to consider getting one. Maybe if I wait long enough they will reduce it even lower ;)