Anyone looking to lose 5 lbs not 50? Would love to chat. Goal is small but feeling difficult.

Options
2»

Replies

• Tundeg
    Tundeg Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I am trying to lose 5 lbs too. When I tell people my goal they give me "that look"... You know the one I am talking about. But on a 5'3" frame, 5 lbs makes my clothes not fit right. I think I can attribute my weight gain to my drinking of too much sweet tea. But it is sooooo hard to stop, especially in the summer.

Yes I know what you mean! People tell me all the time I don't need to loose wait. But I know I have to. Try putting less of the sweet stuff in your tea. Gradually. It helped me with cutting out sugar from coffee.
  • EMergise
    EMergise Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm.focusing on small weight loss, but mostly losing body fat! Feel free to add me!
  • unalioness83
    unalioness83 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the tip!
    Tundeg wrote: »
    I am trying to lose 5 lbs too. When I tell people my goal they give me "that look"... You know the one I am talking about. But on a 5'3" frame, 5 lbs makes my clothes not fit right. I think I can attribute my weight gain to my drinking of too much sweet tea. But it is sooooo hard to stop, especially in the summer.

Yes I know what you mean! People tell me all the time I don't need to loose wait. But I know I have to. Try putting less of the sweet stuff in your tea. Gradually. It helped me with cutting out sugar from coffee.

• jwal503
    jwal503 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My clothes have gotten really tight. I'm trying to lose 5-10 lbs. It's not so much the weight as I want to lose inches. I started running over a month ago. 2 weeks ago I stated using mfp. I have not lost any weight yet but I lost half inch on my waist. This week I started lifting weights. Over all I want to be faster, stronger and look better.
  • sxb317
    sxb317 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Same here and glad I found others on the same boat. It has been extremely difficult for me. Would like to hear from others if you succeeded.