Almost 2 months in

Options
Hey everyone. I can't believe it took me so long to get this app. It's been soooo helpful in tracking my calories! Forget the paper diary. I love everything about it! So I've been watching my calories and it will be two months in two weeks that I've been eating healthier food and moderate exercise. Although I haven't actually weighed myself I have noticed in my clothes. I will weigh for the first time in almost 2 months next week when I go to my wellness exam. I'm soo excited about it because I think I've lost my baby fat from having my second son this last March. Anyway, I've decided to continue eating right even after reaching my goal. I recently found out I have inflamation in my knees and it really hit me. I don't want to be depended on any type of med. Even if you can't abuse it. I'm the type that likes for something to run its coarse. I will do anything to avoid doctors offices and rx meds. Just the thought of it scares me. If I'm able to treat it with diet and exercise then I will. And I have noticed my knees feeling better since eating right! So I don't have many friends that I know that use this app so I need friends on here. Maybe we have something in common. I'm a: wife, mom of 2 boys, doctors assistant, country hispanic,dependable friend, Christian, and a Texas chick! I want to: run a race, try a triathalon, cycle race, mountain climb, have abs, be a healthy size, do crossfit! Pretty much sums it up. Let the adding begin