Changing meal names

Options
rshoop
rshoop Posts: 9 Member
I am wondering how you change the meals from the generic breakfast lunch and dinner titles to things like morning snack breakfast afternoon snack dinner meal one meal two etc. I have noticed on some peeples diary that they have change these titles, and that would be helpful for me since I do not usually just eat three meals and I usually have a couple snacks thank you for the help!

Replies

• jezzyrae
    jezzyrae Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I would like to know too
  • slucki01
    slucki01 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    You can change them under Settings > Diary Settings
  • Cryptonomnomicon
    Cryptonomnomicon Posts: 848 Member
    Options
    Hit the settings tab followed by the diary settings tab, you will see the option at that point. Might have to do it on a PC though, don't know about the app.
  • missiontofitness
    missiontofitness Posts: 4,074 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Yes; click on the "Food" tab, then click "Settings" to adjust the meal names.

Be warned, though. I did this the other day, and all of my frequent entries were all messed up. I used to have mine set as Breakfast > Snack > Lunch > Snack > Dinner > Treats. When I adjusted mine to Breakfast > Lunch > Dinner > Snacks > Treats > Drinks/Alcohol, my frequent snacks now show up underlunch and dinner, and apparently steak is a snack according to my diary. If this happens to you, you'll need to click "All Meals" under these entries until you can get the right foods affiliated with the right meals.
  • rshoop
    rshoop Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness! Thank you thank you thank you! You're right- can't do it on phone but on a pc! Yea! Seems small but it was annoying me for some reason! Thanks!
  • _onebeauty
    _onebeauty Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I also see people have pictures next to their meal name. Like beside breakfast there will be a cartoon picture of a cereal bowl.. how do I do that??