Options

Replies

• brianpperkins
    brianpperkins Posts: 6,124 Member
    Options
    angellll12 wrote: »
    bpetrosky wrote: »
    salsita871 wrote: »
    this is basically the only way I can see a difference in my body because my legs are not meant to touch

Is this a question? A statement? I thigh gap manifesto?

Tbh, I think she meant to comment in the other thigh gap thread, but pressed the wrong thing... I've done that a couple times when I was new to posting but caught myself before posting .

Are you honestly trying to excuse away her incomprehensible thread as an attempted reply when creating a thread takes going out of one's way to do?
  • TimothyFish
    TimothyFish Posts: 4,925 Member
    Options
    salsita871 wrote: »
    this is basically the only way I can see a difference in my body because my legs are not meant to touch

I must be made wrong then. :cry: Anyone know how I can get my pelvis repositioned?

Run over a dog with a bicycle. Worked for me.
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    You know I was looking in the mirror this morning as I was getting dressed and the stupid thigh gap threads popped into my head

and I stood there in my pants and could not, for the life of me, work out how to stand normally.. I mean seriously I was looking in the mirror thinking is my pelvis tipping backwards and is that why? I had to jump up and down a bit and close my eyes and look again

I may need to stop foruming
  • TimothyFish
    TimothyFish Posts: 4,925 Member
    Options
    maybe not relevant but if u ask 95% of men
    If they have SO with thigh gap, "do you want thigh gap to go"? answer will be no
    If they have SO without thigh gap, "do you want thigh gap"? answer will be yes

/thread.

inb4 whiteknights

No, I think it is more likely that the answer will be a question, "Why are you asking me stupid questions?"
  • webuiltthisnicky
    webuiltthisnicky Posts: 84 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Soopatt wrote: »
    It's all those stupid inspirational memes that get shared on Facebook that started this rubbish - young beautiful smooth haired girls staring out into the ocean with their arms held triumphantly in the air and the setting sun illuminating their thigh gaps... "believe it and you can be it!"

Believe in that thigh gap regular non-hippy girl - the universe will deliver the thigh gap to you!

(Please don't send me one Universe. Do. Not. Want)

They're still gracing tumblr in the fitspiration tag. barf.

Also why is there another one of these threads so soon? The last one went from one girl mentioning that thigh gaps aren't possible for everyone and descended into people talking about evolutionary psychology, Hitler, peacocks, the evolution of worker ants...
  • KarenJanine
    KarenJanine Posts: 3,497 Member
    Options
    If they have SO with thigh gap, "do you want thigh gap to go"? answer will be no

/thread.

inb4 whiteknights

Thank you for taking the time to question 95% of men for us. Must have been a lot of work.
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options

/thread.

inb4 whiteknights

No, I think it is more likely that the answer will be a question, "Why are you asking me stupid questions?"

yup

or WTF is one of them?
  • juliebowman4
    juliebowman4 Posts: 784 Member
    Options

/thread.

inb4 whiteknights

Somewhere.....way WAY up in this asinine thread, I asked my hubby if he preferred thigh gap or no thigh gap.
    He thinks thigh gap has something to do with chicken. A new recipe or something......
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Here we go again
  • cmcdonald525
    cmcdonald525 Posts: 140 Member
    Options

Also why is there another one of these threads so soon? The last one went from one girl mentioning that thigh gaps aren't possible for everyone and descended into people talking about evolutionary psychology, Hitler, peacocks, the evolution of worker ants...

That description almost makes me want to go read it. Almost.....
  • crazyjerseygirl
    crazyjerseygirl Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    50gpxi4hnms1.jpg
  • RobertWilkens
    RobertWilkens Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I know my opinion is irrelevant, but i know if my thighs are rubbing together (especially on a hot day when i'm sweaty) it can be very uncomfortable (it can hurt), and that sometimes is motivation for me to start exercising again... Mind you, I'm still 233 lbs (I've been as high as 262 lbs) so i'm not thin, but i do pay attention to if my thighs are rubbing or not.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    20ptgspxc0wr.png

My thighspiration... I saw this yesterday and about died from laughing...
  • misskarne
    misskarne Posts: 1,765 Member
    Options
    gia07 wrote: »
    20ptgspxc0wr.png

My thighspiration... I saw this yesterday and about died from laughing...

I admit that these pictures in the other thigh gap thread prompted me to go get some KFC for dinner.

(And stayed under TDEE. Win.)
  • Elle_Bronwyn15
    Elle_Bronwyn15 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    As long as my thighs aren't chafing...I'm good. :)
  • Klhernandez81
    Klhernandez81 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I don't think men think that much about this...but I don't generally worry about what men think...including my husband. My self worth is not based on anyone's opinion but my own. I am losing weight so I can move more quickly during my CF lifts and live along, heart-healthy life. I would hope women could focus on what makes them happy and healthy...I guess if having a gap in your thighs is that, more power to you...!
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,723 Member
    Options
    If someone could just post a link to a "sugar is the devil" and a "muscle weighs more than fat" topics, i'll have a MFP Bingo! for today. I really want it. The prize today is a lemon juice cleanse.
  • Carlos_421
    Carlos_421 Posts: 5,132 Member
    Options
    If someone could just post a link to a "sugar is the devil" and a "muscle weighs more than fat" topics, i'll have a MFP Bingo! for today. I really want it. The prize today is a lemon juice cleanse.

My thigh gap muscles weigh more than the fat that debil sugar put on my bikini bridge.
    giphy.gif
  • GetThatRunnersHigh
    GetThatRunnersHigh Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    imlxXRu.gif
This discussion has been closed.