Looking for some supporters on my journey to a healthier me.

Options
amr32r
amr32r Posts: 245 Member
My name is Andreia .im 40 and i would like to have some friends on here to help each other thru our ups and downs.

Replies

• honeybenn
    honeybenn Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I am Chris and I would love to be your weight loss friend... please friend me!
  • Melanie878911
    Melanie878911 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey. My name is Melanie. I too am beginning a journey. I'm just sooo fearful i won't follow through or stick to it. I want to lose fat in tummy and couple other places and tone others. Maybe we can help motivate each other and share meals and workouts
  • paigemulroe95
    paigemulroe95 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Paige, and I'm always looking to give and receive more support and motivation!
  • mamabbrown
    mamabbrown Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Branigan. I'm 32 & new here. Need all the help I can get!
  • emailericnow
    emailericnow Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me friend
  • pancakemix16
    pancakemix16 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • laryssalynch15
    laryssalynch15 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Laryssa. I'm not exactly new here, but I just got back to using the site and I haven't made any friends yet. Feel free to add me, and best of luck on your journey!
  • mskimpel
    mskimpel Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    My name is Mike you can add me if you wish . Some back ground on me is that I am having gastric bypass surgery in August . I need to lose 160 lbs and I have tried just about every diet out there for the last 30+ years with little luck I would lose then gain it back . That being said I do know lots lots of people that have lost lots of weight on different diets . I will support anyone taking this journey and give as much advice that I know . My diary is open for friends to see anytime I am on a high protein ( 60g to 80g ) a day , low sugar and low carbs. I will be on this type of regiment for the rest of my life . I will need all the support I can get too .

• crenny1025
    crenny1025 Posts: 6 Member
    Options

Hi,

My name is Kim, I'm 37 and new here too. I can also use all the support I can get. I am 5'0 and currently weigh 270lbs. My long term goal weight is 145 and my short term goal is to loose 24 lbs in the next 3 months. I have been eating a lot of vegetable dishes and watching my carb intake. I am grateful for this online community and wish all of you great success with your weight loss goals!

mamabbrown wrote: »
    Hi, I'm Branigan. I'm 32 & new here. Need all the help I can get!