Skinnyfiber!

Options
I was wondering if anyone has ever tried SKINNYFIBER?......I have been doing some reading about it and seen before and after pics...but I really need to know from everyone on here and please be truthful.....I know the best way to loose weight is diet and exercise but I was wondering what you thought about SKINNYFIBER!

Thanks!

Replies

• pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    I know the best way to loose weight in diet and exercise but I was wondering what you thought!!!

:huh:
  • CrankMeUp
    CrankMeUp Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    never heard of it.
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    No ™

Trademarks remain property of Crankstr, Inc, and are used only to directly describe the products being provided. Their use in no way indicates any relationship between the poster, and Crankstr, Inc.
  • sweetzoejane
    sweetzoejane Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Is it sustainable to take an appetite suppressant for many, many years once you have lost the weight? Will you learn anything about making better food choices and will taking these pills help you exercise routinely?

Or will these pills just work for a little while, not solve any underlying issues you have with eating, and teach you nothing about eating better? Will losing a few extra pounds make you happier, even if you will likely gain it all back once you stop taking them?

Save your money.
  • DopeItUp
    DopeItUp Posts: 18,771 Member
    Options
    Never heard of it either, but after looking at it it's a fiber supplement (like metamucil, benefiber, etc). Fiber tends to make you feel fuller so it definitely has potential. However, eating high fiber foods (fruits, veggies, beans, nuts, etc) or eating foods with fiber added is just as good (Fiber Gourmet, Fiber One, etc). Realistically, everyone should be striving for a decent amount of fiber per day, just for digestive health, IMO.

So in other words, it's just a gimmick like any other. Get a good amount of fiber in your normal diet and you will achieve the same effect.