takeaway - any sensible options?

Options
I'm having a take away tonight to celebrate end of exams ( this is lesser of two evils as i said no to a night out drinking) it will probably be Indian or Chinese food - does anyone have any suggestions of dishes that aren't completely terrible dietwise?

Thanks!

Replies

• crystalewhite
    crystalewhite Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    We do Moo Goo Gai Pan, the chicken isn't breaded and the sauce isn't greasy.
  • Gska17
    Gska17 Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    I aim for steamed dishes or ones with lots of veggies: beef with broccoli, for example.
  • Bizurke51
    Bizurke51 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I'm having a take away tonight to celebrate end of exams ( this is lesser of two evils as i said no to a night out drinking) it will probably be Indian or Chinese food - does anyone have any suggestions of dishes that aren't completely terrible dietwise?

Thanks!

wanton soup
  • lizzocat
    lizzocat Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    i would do some brown rice and some steamed dish with sauce on the side. OR I would say F it and get what I want and just eat a reasonable portion : )
  • michellesz
    michellesz Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    For Chinese: Chicken and vegetables and/or chicken chow mein. Small portion of vegetable fried rice but try so hard to skip the egg roll....maybe not. I would go for half :)
  • br3adman
    br3adman Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Fresh green beans broccoli and any non sugar sauced or fried protein. Also pepper shrimp that are sauted taste good.