• patsimmon88
    Options
    pop chips! LOVE THEM.
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    Talenti Gelato.

http://talentigelato.com/our-products/

Sea salt caramel is my flavor of the week.

Eating the Mediterranean Mint now *yum*

Will definitely have to try Sea Salt Caramel.

My other food obsessions currently are Perdue Whole Chicken, Baby Spinach, Back To Nature Mint cookies, The Laughing Cow Strawberry Cream Cheese wedges, & Giant (store) Fruit On The Bottom yogurts.
  • neongoldie
    neongoldie Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Chobani Flips -The Almond Coco Loco is the best. Excellent if you are having a sweets craving because you don't feel too guilty eating it!

Those are so delicious. I like the strawberry one with the honey oats. Soooo delish.
  • squiggyflop
    squiggyflop Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Pizza, frozen yogurt, low cal pudding pops, fried chicken wings, and mashed potatoes.

PIzza because I can eat it all day and lose tons of weight. (275 calories a slice)

Frozen yogurt because its 110 calories per bowl (I actually prefer small bowls of ice cream because im a freak).

Pudding pops because they are cheap and easy to make and a good way to cool off. 40 calories each for chocolate.

Chicken wings because,,,,, just because

MAshed potatoes in those little pouches because they are satisfying and fairly low in calories.

And rice... I love sticky rice. I could have it for every meal and never want for anything.
  • mommabenefield
    mommabenefield Posts: 1,329 Member
    Options
    Oh here's my other I have never in my life liked tomatoes but all of a sudden i have been obsessed with having sliced grape tomatoes in my pasta and my eggs. So pasta with just a little olive oil or butter some cheese, sliced tomatoes, ground turkey, spinach, broccoli or asparagus is just delish!!!
  • patsimmon88
    Options
    Fiber one 90 calorie brownie and cookie bars, Yum.
  • stepyogameup
    Options
    This might be a weird food obsession but I can't stop eating mushrooms sauteed in butter with garlic, onions, salt, & pepper...

Another one is chocolate chip cherry torte Larabars!
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,343 Member
    Options
    Now my PB2 has arrived I can't stop eating it. I can taste the sugar in it, which I am not so keen on, but it's great to get that peanut butter fix again. I'm having it in wraps with scallions and cucumber and loads of salad leaves, bit of chilli and on my new rice cakes which have other exploded seeds in them. It's all delicious!