Need motivational buddies

Options
I've lost about 30 lbs since last year but I've hit a major plateau. If there is anyone out there who is in a similar boat, add me so we can help motivate one another to push on through.

Replies

• mlavalley73
    mlavalley73 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Happy to be a motivational partner...I need one too! P.S. Congratulations on the 30 pounds!
  • kellymac518
    kellymac518 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Im not in the same situation but I could use some more friends on here to motivate me... I am a yoyo weightloss type of person and suddenly realizing it is time to get myself healthy again cause I got out of hand for too long and gained it all back. Hoping to break the yoyo cycle but could use some encouragement along the way. I will send you a friend request and anyone else reading this feel free to add me!
  • BeckyGor05
    BeckyGor05 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hi! My goal is to lose 40lbs, currently on 21 after gaining a fair few back. In desperate need of motivational friend too! Feel free to add!:)
  • whyteorchid
    whyteorchid Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Great job with you have done so far. From what I have read and from fitness junkie friends you usually need to do something way different with your body. So if all you do is swim to loose weight go on a few challenging hikes. I struggle with eating well and exercising at all so I've yet to have that struggle myself. But just from wh at I've heard out and about maybe that could get you going in the right direction. Good luck.
  • Dustinsteven22
    Dustinsteven22 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Congrats on losing 30 lbs!! That is a big accomplishment that should not be over looked. Fitness is more than a number. Stick to the 3 keys of fitness: Nutrition, Exercise, and Support. You got this! Feel free to add me.
  • jumblejups
    jumblejups Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Yep! Lost 30lb and started to get lazy... so revved up my efforts joining the Keep It Green challenge and resolving to do more steps every day. Pushing through the lazy! Feel free to add me, I'm new to the whole MFP friend thing so still getting to grips with it :D
  • Winterlover123
    Winterlover123 Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Hey :) I'm on every day and am an active support for my friends! I 'like' and comment on statuses and updates and I try my best to answer emails as quickly as possible, as well as I will message you if you have not been on in a week :)
  • cjcool88
    cjcool88 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Excellent! I just send a friend request!...Keep up the good work!!!
  • carbon51
    carbon51 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'll send a friend request!
  • las07s
    las07s Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent :wink: