Wanting to lose the weight I gained

Options
slm7886
slm7886 Posts: 7 Member
Hi guys! I have gained a good 10 pounds over the last couple years. I'm an all around healthy person who loves to exercise and socialize. I really want to lose the wait but also not eliminate everything. Any pointer?? I guess when I was at my ideal weight I did have more self control and was able to stop after a few bites of ice cream....now I'm married and I feel like I've kinda let myself go a bit. Help! I leave for cabo on a week and I want to at least drop 5 lbs by then!

Replies

• Bizurke51
    Bizurke51 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    slm7886 wrote: »
    Hi guys! I have gained a good 10 pounds over the last couple years. I'm an all around healthy person who loves to exercise and socialize. I really want to lose the wait but also not eliminate everything. Any pointer?? I guess when I was at my ideal weight I did have more self control and was able to stop after a few bites of ice cream....now I'm married and I feel like I've kinda let myself go a bit. Help! I leave for cabo on a week and I want to at least drop 5 lbs by then!

losing 5 lbs in a week would just be water weight. Focus on the long term, if you want to lose real weight and keep it off you want to do a lb per week at the most.

As for losing weight its simple. use MFP and log your food accurately. If you underestimate or don't log something you're only hurting yourself. Set your goal to losing 1lb a week and obey that budget.

As for not cutting anything out, just eat less of it. You can have what you want as long as you stay under budget.

Feel free to add me