Need some motivation

Options
can anyone give me some motivation please as I want to stay dieting this time. tips would be good on what to eat on my diet. I can only eat 1770 calories a day. So would be low calorie meals. Thanks

Replies

• tulips_and_tea
    tulips_and_tea Posts: 5,717 Member
    Options
    That seems like a low calorie goal given your age and that you are a male. But, start with what you like and what you eat now. Just eat less at each meal. Start weighing and logging your food and then after a week or so look back and see what really needs to be changed and where you need to improve. More details would be helpful as well: what types of food do you like? Do you cook? Do you eat out often?
  • gothicfires
    gothicfires Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    It is totally doable to eat well on 1770 calories a day. I do it on 1200. For me lean meat and veggies work wonders. I divide daily calories by 4 so I keep my meals between 300-350. for you that would be 400 - 450. I generally stick with a herb coated baked chicken, rice and veggies. But look at what works for you and research. You have to invest a little time learning what is going to work for you. But after you do, it's easy.
  • StrongAndHealthyMommy
    StrongAndHealthyMommy Posts: 1,255 Member
    Options
    I would start logging in everything you would normally eat and then reduce the calories intake based on what you eat. If you usually eat 3000 try to do 2500 to start with